Friday, March 23, 2012
Weekly Reflection
This week we started working on exam preparation for the first section of the question paper. Looking over my mock exam paper I realised that one of my problems was timing and pacing. In one of the lessons I got to practice writing question 1 in 12 minutes; initially I was worried that I would not be able to finish in time but after the practice I found that I would be able to finish in time. We also looked at the different presentational devices used in question 2. Looking at the different examples I had to think of reasons why the pictures were 'effective'. This helped me to think of specific reasons instead of general reasons that could apply to any presentational device. Overall, this week I got a lot of helpful tips for the exam questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OK. Remember to use the materials on the website in the 'Exam Section' to keep practising and even make your own questions for you and others to answer. You can use any articles or texts you come across.
ReplyDelete